Position: Admissions / Marketing Officer
Location: Kogarah, NSW Australia.
We are hiring an Admissions / Marketing Officer. To excel in this role you should be an active listener, have a compelling sales personality, and a hunger to succeed.
- Assessing international/domestic applications.
- Answering international/domestic course inquiries.
- Following up applications and converting LOO to COE’s.
- Act as the first point of contact for students and external clients and assist with various inquiries
- Provide support to the Management Team as required
- Demonstrated interpersonal skills and experience in communication via phone, email and text and other possible platforms
- A can-do attitude and eye for detail
- Ability to maintain strong relationships and be a team player
- Accurate data entry skills
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Advanced Computer literacy
- Ability to manage complex systems
- Ability to manage time and workload
- Ability to present a positive image to all our clients
- Degree in any field.
- Experience in sales, marketing, or related field preferred.
- Strong communication skills (English Language) and IT fluency.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
Remuneration: Hourly Base $22.5 + Commission
If you have the hunger to be successful, we want you.
Send us your resume with a cover letter to arrange a meeting.